Customers come first. With the award-winning creative menu, customers are limited only by their own imaginations. The Boombozz matrix of choices gives them the ultimate freedom of choice. We are obsessed with the art of making the perfect pizza by sourcing and preparing the finest toppings available. We start with hand-crafted dough with a hint of olive oil. Our signature pizza sauce is made with tomatoes that are rushed from the field and fresh-packed within six hours, never from concentrate. We smother our pizzas with only 100% cheese that is selected from the finest cheese makers. Farm fresh toppings and fresh cut vegetables finish our picturesque pies. In addition to amazing pizzas, popular menu options include: Award-winning wings, golden-baked sandwiches, tasty and flavorful pastas and crisp freshly made salads.
Boombozz is ushering in a fresh era of colorful decor, today’s music, cold craft beer, unique wines and a terrific selection of award winning pizza, that serves up the entire customer experience including those who are looking to cheer on their favorite sports team on the state of the art audio and video system. Boombozz is a highly marketable, original brand concept that attracts great employees and brings in loyal and fanatical customers.
Step into Boombozz and you are greeted with a delicious selection of mouth-watering ingredients that allows you to build your own pizza or choose from our founders award-winning creations. A fresh and energetic look captivates the senses with the design, sound, lighting and ambiance. Designed to be efficient and to maximize profit potential, Boombozz offers a unique and exciting experience that the customers will remember and talk about.
Boombozz has been featured in prominent major publications and television including Food Network, BusinessWeek, Pizza Today, Restaurant Hospitality among others. Most recently, Fast Casual magazine ranked our concept 16th out of 100 of the “Top Movers & Shakers” in America placing higher than nationally recognized California Pizza Kitchen, and Pizza Today Magazine named Boombozz on their list of “Top 100 Pizzerias” in America.
No other pizza restaurant in America has won the title of “Best Pizza in America” twice! That is, except for Boombozz. We did it at the International Pizza Championships.
We’ve also won Best Pizza in Louisville, Best Menu, Operator of the Year and the American Pizza Championships.
The premium pizza category is a billion dollar segment and with our menu and awards, we’re set to capitalize on it. Our aim is to own this category and to be the market leader and innovator.
*Boombozz provides an environment that drives repeat customers
*The franchise is appealing to landlords due to an attractive, high income demographic.
Proprietary operating systems that helps you manage your business efficiently to maximize profits.
Training to achieve consistent operations is provided based on years Ongoing support to continue to maximize the operation
Boombozz stores are generally open:
Hours vary depending on location.
TBB America LLC is offering individual or Area Development Agreements to qualified individuals to develop and operate restaurants within a defined territory. Our Franchise Agreement has an initial term of 10 years and is renewable. The initial fee is $30,000 for each restaurant; the royalty is 5% of Gross Sales.
Contact info: TBB (502)267-4880 Office Number for more info
Call our Corporate Offices
TBB America LLC
11001 Bluegrass Pkwy, Suite 270
Louisville, KY 40299
We Support You!
Our team provides assistance with site selection, lease negotiation, construction, store opening, marketing and ongoing support to ensure your success.
- What qualifications Does Boombozz seek in its Potential Franchisee?
- The following qualification, among others, are essential to be considered as a franchisee for Boombozz:
- Have a proven track record of developing or operating a retail system
- Have an infrastructure dedicated to the development of our brand
- Have local knowledge and expertise in the areas of consumer preferences, real estate and goverment regulations, labor and distribution issues
- Have access to adequate capital
- Philosophically aligned
- What Will My Return on Investment Be?
- Profitability will vary considerably depending on sales, location traffic and operating costs, financing terms, your ability to manage and control the costs of operating your business, among other factors.
- What is The Availability if Sites in My Area?
- The availability of sales in specific areas will be discussed during your initial interview. However, Boombozz cannot predict which locations will be available when requirement process is complete.
- What are Boombozz Royalty and Advertising Fees?
- Our franchise fee is $30,000, our continuing royalty fee is 5% of gross sales. Advertising fees are 2% of gross sales that you spend to promote your restaurant.
Size 4000-5000 SF preferably an end cap or corner location with a minimum 40″ frontage. Parking 10 cars per 1000 SF plus two 15 minute spaces for take-out. patio 500 SF exclusive patio access, pair of front entry doors, patio exit door, and rear delivery door, HVAC 1 ton per 150 SF. Grease interceptor as per local code. Other critera dependent on location.
Population: Two mile radius of 40,000 residential population plus 15,000 daytime population. Median HH income of a minimum of $50,000. Traffic minimum 20,000 ADT with a direct view to location.